Events Lounge

Monday, February 26, 2007

Welcome to the Scoop Lounge

Yay!! Finally we have a blogspot where we can share our love for God with the world and with each other. The idea of having a place where we can share our quiet times and encouragements remotely is certainly not new.

In the Disciples Lounge, anyone in the campus ministry(C.M) can post under either Scripture or Culture. The Scripture category includes bible lessons, quiet time readings, and prayer requests while the Culture category includes devotional (time and place), new song lyrics, quizzes, recipes, and the critically acclaimed weekly scizoop!

I look forward to the first cyberdevo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eesh said...

4:50 AM was when you made this post! Wow, that's dedication :) Looks great. We had one back in the day, but this one looks way cooler :) Good job!

Jen and Juice said...

Hey guys, I like I like!!!! Bmore is doing big things. I don't have really great computr skills but I will try. You all...I can't get enough of you all; you are truely special. Special special...not ssspppeciallll You get me!!!-Word!!!