Events Lounge

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A Big Thanks to Fred!

This has been a long time coming and I am excited that we now have something to keep us all connected as we fight and battle on our campuses alone during the week. Many of us have been emailing back and fourth but this can now be our new means of communication as we fight on through the week. I encourage everyone to join in.

Fred I want to take this time to let you know how much I and I'm sure it's safe to say all of us appreciate your heart to stay up all night working on this and helping us to continue to be bonded as the body of Christ. I love you Bro! We all (myself included) can learn something from your example as a servant in the Kingdom of GOD! You are an amazing man with an amazing heart! Never give that up! (Proverbs 4:23 Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life.)

As for the rest of you hulligans, (spelling?) I love you all very much and can't wait to be refreshed as we spend time together!

In Him,
Cash

2 comments:

Eesh said...

I believe it would be 'hooligans'.

Yes, yes... Fred is 'The Man'... 'MY Man'

Good job! ;)

GBCOC Campus Ministry said...

Ya Im bloggin!!!Thanks to our favorite Kenyan Brother
Thanks X 1,000,000,000 to Fred!!!!