Events Lounge

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

We are Live!! ++ Music!!

I can finally say we are "live". I was able to integrate audio into the site although it took longer than anticipated. The radio.blog media player is just plain cool! I tested and it works for both IE and Firefox browsers. To listen to music while on the site, click on "JusLisen" and the player will pop-up. If you don't get a pop-up window(highly unlikely) you may have to disable pop-up blocking on your browser. I have uploaded India Arie's songs ( I see you smiling Aisha! ) and will be posting Jon Augustine's once I catch up with Wolfie. Cash, I am sorry I don't own country music CD's (There are no rodeos where I am from). Latoya, Oh-My-Flipping-Gosh Latoya!! maybe you can introduce the music of Regina Spectkor to the rest of us. Indulge! I'll hit the sack now. Good morning!

Fred.

1 comment:

Eesh said...

Oh my flippin gosh you are amazing man :) I got my India.Arie on.. :)